This module allows candidates to understand the meaning of spreadsheets and to demonstrate their ability to use the corresponding application. Candidates will be able to understand and complete tasks related to creating, configuring, modifying, and using a spreadsheet in conjunction with the use of basic types and functions, while at the same time creating and constructing charts.
More precisely candidates will be able to:
- Work with spreadsheets and store them in various file formats
- Choose the available built-in application features, such as built-in Help for improving productivity
- Import data into cells and use the best practice when creating lists. Select, classify, copy, move, and delete data
- Edit the spreadsheets’ columns and rows.
- Copy, move, delete, and rename the worksheets appropriately
- Create mathematical and rational formulas using the basic functions of spreadsheets. Use the best practice in order to create formulas and identify the error values in formulas.
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Select, create and format graphs to transfer the information in a meaningful way
- Adjust the page options, check and correct the contents of a spreadsheet before the final printout