You are never too old to start learning!
Η EuroLab® fully understands older people’s needs – ages 40, 50 and even 60 – to learn how to use a computer and navigate through the Internet, and supports Lifelong Learning.
The courses cater for people aged 40 and over who:
can’t use digital services with ease or at all, and help them get acquainted with the capabilities of a modern computer:
- Using a computer desktop/laptop
- Learning how to handle files
- Simple text editing
- Surfing the net
- Browsing using a browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Receiving and sending e-mails
- Using Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Learning how to shop online (eshop, eBay, etc.)
- Learning how to make online payments
- Organizing Trips (finding flights-routes, ticket purchases, searching for and booking a room)
- Using tablets
- Using a mobile phone
Make life easier!
*Students can bring their own laptop, tablet and mobile phone for more effective results.