One of the primary objectives of the EUROGNOSI Group since its establishment is the training of its professors.
The EUROGNOSI training group offers quality education for highly qualified teachers and those who wish to start their EUROGNOSI career teaching English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian and need methodological guidance and instructional training.
All EUROGNOSI Teachers who are employed in language training programs for professionals and business executives have the following minimum qualifications:
- Knowledge of English native speaker
- University Degree in English Language and Literature or Related Object (eg Linguistics, Language Teaching)
- Teaching experience of at least three years with adult learners
- Previous professional English language teaching experience
- Follow-up of teaching and methodology courses for a total duration of at least 50 hours
It is noted that EUROGNOSI® is the only Educational Organization that has established and operates an Academy of Teachers, which offers postgraduate seminar courses in English language teachers.
In this way, we ensure that we have a highly trained workforce who can take on demanding programs.
The staff of the Academic Design, Development and Training Institute of EUROGNOSI® is able to design programs and train teachers to teach the language in any field.